Autospec and local repo

I’m trying to add my nlohmann-json rpm to my obs-studio build using make repoadd in the nlohmann-json folder and then running make autospec afterwards in obs-studio. However, I end up getting this error

xvidcore-license                   x86_64  1.3.7-1                                    local       14 k
 zimg-lib                           x86_64  elease.3.0.5-2                             local      1.9 M
 zimg-license                       x86_64  elease.3.0.5-2                             local       10 k
 zlib                               x86_64  1.2.13-98                                  local      6.5 k

Transaction Summary
=======================================================================================================
Install  627 Packages

Total size: 1.4 G
Installed size: 7.1 G
Downloading Packages:
Running transaction check
Error: transaction check vs depsolve:
rpmlib(ShortCircuited) <= 4.9.0-1 is needed by nlohmann-json-3.11.3-6.x86_64
rpmlib(ShortCircuited) <= 4.9.0-1 is needed by nlohmann-json-data-3.11.3-6.x86_64
rpmlib(ShortCircuited) <= 4.9.0-1 is needed by nlohmann-json-dev-3.11.3-6.x86_64
To diagnose the problem, try running: 'rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest'.
You probably have corrupted RPMDB, running 'rpm --rebuilddb' might fix the issue.

I tried make mockclean to no success. How should I proceed?

The rpms you built aren’t rpm installable. This is a Clear Linux distro optimization as we don’t generally use the content autospec builds directly but instead pass the spec file generated by autospec onto the real builder.

To make an rpm you can install, run make build once autospec completes. It would be reasonable to add a configuration option to autospec to allow it to turn off that configuration but I haven’t gotten around to it.

That fixes it! Thanks

i@clr~/.install/clearlinux/packages/nlohmann-json (main) $ make repoadd
make -s repodel NO_CREATEREPO=1
Cleaning old rpms:
-nlohmann-json-3.11.3-6.x86_64.rpm
-nlohmann-json-data-3.11.3-6.x86_64.rpm
-nlohmann-json-dev-3.11.3-6.x86_64.rpm
Adding new rpms:
+nlohmann-json-3.11.3-6.x86_64.rpm
+nlohmann-json-data-3.11.3-6.x86_64.rpm
+nlohmann-json-dev-3.11.3-6.x86_64.rpm
make -s localrepocreate