Won't start after last update

Glad to hear the BIOS update solved your problem :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I also have a problem booting since last update to 17800 (is that the right version ?). Hadenā€™t reboot for a while though so i canā€™t really tell what happen.

I have an Intel NUC (8th gen, core i5, 32Go RAM) and everything was fine until this morning. I get a black screen with only the mouse pointer before I get to log screen. I tried hitting space to get to bootloader but itā€™s not working for me right now (is it my wireless keyboard ?).

Thanks for your help, iā€™ll check if there is a new BIOS update, but last one was something like a month ago ā€¦

@gridaz - if you havenā€™t seen the other postings on the forum, there was an issue with the updated Mesa drivers in 31800 that have caused problems for several users similar to what youā€™re seeing. It should be now fixed in 31810 if you can update to that.

Hi pixelgeek, I used the workaround found in the other discussion, it worked well yesterday and i finally updated this morning, everything is back to normal. Thanks for your help and everyone elseā€™s.
Cheers

1 Like