Firefox Extensions

I know this has been asked before but I’m wondering if anybody has been successful in getting the gnome extensions working in Firefox yet? I would like to enable a few of my favorites such as Dash to Dock, dd Drop-down Terminal and of course notifications enabled.

i dont know how to get chrome-gnome-extensions working, but you can install dash to dock with the following:

mkdir -p ~/.local/share/gnome-shell/extensions/dash-to-dock@micxgx.gmail.com
curl https://extensions.gnome.org/extension-data/dash-to-dockmicxgx.gmail.com.v71.shell-extension.zip -o dash-to-dockmic@micxgx.gmail.com.zip
unzip dash-to-dock@micxgx.gmail.com.zip ~/.local/share/gnome-shell/extensions/dash-to-dockmic@micxgx.gmail.com

the drop down terminal extension is not available with gnome 41, and i dont know which extension you are refering to with “notifications enabled”

nah. it doesn’t work. I managed to get dock-to-dash working but not this on? The was dropdown terminal I was referring to was the ddterm extension. Enabling them in firefox made life easier. There has to be an easy way to enable them in firefox???

sorry, there was a typo, i have fixed it now

instructions for installing ddterm can be found here

there is a program needed for extension management with the browser called chrome-gnome-extensions it seems to be installed in clear linux but the gnome extensions browser addon seems not to detect it.