Any way to install CodeLite on Clear Linux?

Hi there, I’m new to Clear Linux and wanted to install CodeLite for programming with.

According to their site they have Linux versions but I don’t know how I would get any of these to work with Clear Linux. They have releases for Debian, Fedora and Arch but most can only be installed through the terminal in those systems. Latest - CodeLite Documentation

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

I tried to build codelite from source following https://docs.codelite.org/build/build_from_sources/#linux and got this error [Bug]: build error on latest master using GCC 14.1.1 · Issue #3363 · eranif/codelite · GitHub

.../codelite/dtl/dtl/Diff.hpp:168:27: error: assignment of member ‘trivial’ in read-only object
  168 |             this->trivial = true;
      |             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~
[ 38%] Building CXX object Plugin/CMakeFiles/plugin.dir/clDataViewListCtrl.cpp.o
[ 38%] Building CXX object Plugin/CMakeFiles/plugin.dir/clDebuggerTerminal.cpp.o
make[2]: *** [Plugin/CMakeFiles/plugin.dir/build.make:2589: Plugin/CMakeFiles/plugin.dir/clDTL.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1403: Plugin/CMakeFiles/plugin.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:136: all] Error 2

CL version: 41720
The reporter was able to get around this issue by using clang instead of gcc so you can try that