Anyone got Clear Linux successfully booted in Clover?

Hi. I’m a Linux noob. I’m wondering if anyone here can help me getting Clear Linux on a separated drive booted in Clover menu along side with my Windows and Hackintosh?

Hi @theicewitch,
We have some documentation around multi OS booting on our documentation web pages (e.g. https://docs.01.org/clearlinux/latest/tutorials/multi-boot/multi-boot.html ), but I’m not aware of anyone that’s tried to use Clover. Please keep us posted with updates!

Chris

I got it working. Thanks anyway. Cheers.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that! Can you share any tips/issues you ran into? Clover has been asked about a few times so maybe your experience can help others.

1 Like

I had major issues with using rEFInd, I don’t know if this is relevant, but both are chainloading bootloaders / “rootkits”.
In my case I had to do a full system restore since I couldn’t get CL to boot anymore. I opened a github issue

1 Like

I did the following: 1. I copied the org.clearlinux folder from the Linux EFI and i placed it in my Clover EFI.

1. I looked for the UUID for my linux EFI partition and added it in the “custom legacy” in Gui section . I also checked “Legacy” and “Linux” located at the top.

Would you be able to share Clover configuration file? I have no idea how to add CL to Clover. When I select Legacy it boots but many devices are not working (eg. keyboard and touchpad).