Has anyone ever tried to install vivado xilinx on clear linux?
In the documentation, the following OS are recommended:
- Red Hat Enterprise Workstation/Server 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, and 7.5 (64-bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Workstation 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, and 6.9 (64-bit)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11.4 and 12.3 (64-bit)
- CentOS 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, and 7.5 (64-bit)
- CentOS 6.7, 6.8, and 6.9 (64-bit)
- Ubuntu Linux 16.04.4, 18.04 LTS (64-bit)
It seems to me that the design of clear linux is not very far from red hat.
What are your tips?
I would like to avoid the painful situation of installing nvidia driver.
Configuration: laptop thinkpad Intel Xeon 2.7x12 - GPU: quadro 2000
Thanks for your time.