Problem with HDAJackRetask for Dolby Atmos 5.1 Audio channel (Yoga C930)

My laptop had 5.1 Speaker channel but while on Clear Linux it work only 2.
So I find the way to mapping the channel but HDAJackRetask is hardcode to specific location at “/etc/modprobe.d” now the problem with Clear Linux Stateless installation design become problem because there not have any /etc/modprobe.d here.
I try to find it like “/usr/lib/modprobe.d” (using find command to search whole directory) and put configuration at there but it seem HDAJackRetask still didn’t work.

Do you had any advise for me to understand more about how directory work in Clear Linux or does anyone had problem with HDAJackRetask would you mind to give an advice ?
Thank you very much :smiley:

errors.log

mv: cannot move '/tmp/hda-jack-retask-2BJRN0/hda-jack-retask.conf' to '/etc/modprobe.d/hda-jack-retask.conf': No such file or directory

hda-jack-retask.conf

# This file was added by the program 'hda-jack-retask'.
# If you want to revert the changes made by this program, you can simply erase this file and reboot your computer.
options snd-hda-intel patch=hda-jack-retask.fw,hda-jack-retask.fw,hda-jack-retask.fw,hda-jack-retask.fw

script.sh

#!/bin/sh
mv /tmp/hda-jack-retask-2BJRN0/hda-jack-retask.fw /lib/firmware/hda-jack-retask.fw
 2>>/tmp/hda-jack-retask-2BJRN0/errors.log
mv /tmp/hda-jack-retask-2BJRN0/hda-jack-retask.conf /etc/modprobe.d/hda-jack-retask.conf 2>>/tmp/hda-jack-retask-2BJRN0/errors.log

You first need to create the directory “/etc/modprobe.d” then move the file into it.

And you also need “sudo”