Troubleshooting Compatibility of Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 Mobile with Clear Linux* OS and Nouveau Drivers

I would like to use the built-in nouveau drivers within Clear Linux* OS for my Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 Mobile graphics card, expecting them to be loaded upon system boot. However, I am unsure about the compatibility or detection status of this GPU. Despite being visible in the terminal,

$ lspci | grep -E "VGA|3D"
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Alder Lake-P Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 0c)
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GA107BM [GeForce RTX 3050 Mobile] (rev a1)

the card is not appearing in ‘System Details’, I’m using OS Build 41270.
In the nouveau documentation I can find it under the NV170 family (Ampere):
NV177 (GA107) GeForce RTX 3050
Could this be attributed to it being a mobile model?

The best way to see if your Video graphics hardware will work is to boot with clear-41270-live-desktop.iso, wich can be downloaded from Index of /releases/ (clearlinux.org)
Select the 41270 then search for the iso file. This file can be imaged to a USB thumb drive or a DVD.
Boot from the drive. A program like balenaEtcher can be used to image the iso file to the USB drive.
Even though the desktop.ios is “canned” i.e no permeant changes can be made to the operating system setup up, changes can be made on the fly, to test if certaing programs can be run to see of your Nvidia GPU will run.

Thanks @sbharveyCL, I appreciate your response! Just to clarify, I’ve already installed Clear Linux on my machine, and the output I’m referring to is from my Clear Linux system. What I was hopping is to use the nouveau driver NV177 that is designed for GeForce RTX 3050 (GA107) on my machine that has GeForce RTX 3050 Mobile (GA107BM ).