Intellij and SVN

Hey guys.

Was anyone able to add SVN to Intellij? SVN works via termianl just fine, but somehow i can’t get it to work inside intellij. And if it’s not fixable, can anyone point me to a nice SVN Client? I can only use git via console, can’t be bothered to learn svn haha. Thanks in advance!

If it’s the IntelliJ from software center, it’s designed not to work with system executables.

1 Like

It’s from the flatpack version. How come it works with git then? Just curious, maybe there’s a workaround to get it working as it does for git

You’d better download the tarball from JetBrains.

1 Like

Very good advice. FYI I use JetBrains IDE’s and they install run and update like a dream (and all on their own) on Clear Linux. Don’t be daunted. Unpack that thing and just run the sh script. Nuthin to it.

1 Like

Thanks guys for the help :smiley: it’s working like a charm. Btw i know the next question might be for a different topic. But why doesn’t “Open in terminal” from the Files, opens a proper window with the correct working directory? It’s opening only the user’s root directory (~) ?

1 Like

see Open In Terminal defaults to home

1 Like

That solved the issue. Thanks a lot! :smiley: