Wi-fi driver working in liveos, not once installed

Hello guys, I was able to install the OS without issues and the liveos recognized my marvell wi-fi pcie adapter on my desktop, sadly once I launched the installed version wi-fi was not detected at all. Any tip to get it to work?

Else if I was to wire my ethernet jack, what would be the best way to get the wi-fi drivers working as in the liveos?

Thank you!

Hi @Logarithm,

If it was working on LiveOS it shoudl work on installed.

Can you help us posting the output of ip link

The WiFi ins configured on the top right corrner of Gnome Desktop, also you can configure it using nmcli command

When it’s working from the live media (which works great by the way! I wish there was a way to run clear from a USB key that fast ALL the time!).
1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
2: enp37s0: <NO-CARRIER,BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP> mtu 1500 qdisc fq state DOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
link/ether 30:9c:23:23:e3:a3 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
3: wlp1s0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state UP mode DORMANT group default qlen 1000
link/ether f0:03:8c:90:45:c3 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff

I’m trying to boot back into my clear install, I’ll let you know when I get the other half of the info.

Until then, from what I’ve seen on an ubuntu console, the software tries to wake-up the device after a while and it fails to keep it alive, exiting in an error, disabling the wi-fi adapter. Sadly I don’t know if it’s possible to see an events log like this on Clear as I’m not an experienced user.