I have not found such issue in this forum so I am taking the liberty to open a new topic…
Problem I have:
- Started fresh - set up SSD with GPT partition table
- Installed Win 10, which created EFI system partition. Windows boots fine.
- In empty space created CLR_BOOT and CLR_ROOT partition as prescribed in documentation.
- Installed Clear Linux. It automatically detected CLR partitions (SDA6 and 7) and chose Advanced install mode.
- Install of Clear Linux completed successfully. Rebooted.
In spite of Clear Linux installed alongside Windows there seems no way to make my laptop boot Clear Linux. Boots Windows no matter what I do. If I press F12 to invoke boot menu it shows Windows Boot Manager, SSD and Optical drive. Selecting SSD from the menu or Windows Boot Manager both boot Windows.
How can I make it boot Clear Linux?
Any help will be appreciated.