Epson xp-2150 printer not working

please I just downloaded clear linux I have this printer epson xp-2150 how can it make it working ?
when i go in the printer section and I add 192168.0.97 which is the ip of my printer when I hit add it just disappears and via usb it shows but when I add it disappears please any help

if this is the wrong section to resolve this issue please advise me

btwarden: In case web_guest|29 comes back, we do provide the /usr/share/cups/model/epson-inkjet-printer-escpr/Epson-XP-2150_Series-epson-escpr-en.ppd in the hardware-printing bundle. Beyond that I’m not sure what’s going on.

From, irc-chat, welcome back

Thank you bwarden do I have the copy /usr/share/cups/model/epson-inkjet-printer-escpr/Epson-XP-2150_Series-epson-escpr-en.ppd into the terminal ? to getting it working

please or do I have to sudo swupd Epson-XP-2150_Series-epson-escpr what is the correct way ?

try adding the hardware-printing bundle

sudo swupd bundle-add hardware-printing 

I wll try and see if it works I’ll will let you know.

it said that it was already installed

I assume you actually typed 192.168.0.97 in the dialog instead of 192168.0.97? It’s going to be hard for anyone else to tell what’s going wrong without any sort of logging, or knowing what program you’re using to try to add the printer.

You could also try adding the printer directly to CUPS through its web interface: http://localhost:631/

i was able to get the printer working no issue thank you