Welcome to the Clear Linux Community Forum!

Hi, I’m Mike I’ve been happily using Clear Linux for almost a year now. The performance on Clear Linux is incredible and glad to see there is a community of people that feel the same way. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Clear Linux OS is my Favorite ! I

I have used most of the popular distributions beginning from slackware. Intel’s Clear Linux OS is the most stable & fastest distribution in my opinion, in terms of boot up time, system & applications response. Obvious, that the OS is optimized for Intel CPUs. I rate the os maximum not because it is the fastest but it has many features as mention in the web site like:

1. Software distributed as Bundles rather than as Packages
  2. Stateless OS
  3. File Size of updates
  4. Different approach in Installation / Partitioning & Boot loader (clr-boot manager instead of Grub)

All these efforts & many more optimizations have made the OS the more stable & usable

Whereas other linux distributions that I tried earlier worked well until installation of new package. Conflicting libraries, dependencies, would make applications to break.

The OS fundamentals all together have improved Overall stability to a good extent.

With improved Linux drivers, I believe, Clear Linux has all the potential to become leading Desktop OS

6 Likes

Thank you team CLear Linux OS!

1 Like

If you like to introduce yourself… do it here :wink:

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all team of developers, the Clean Linux is very fast and provide excellent tools for AI and Machine Learning. Congrats.

4 Likes

Don’t forget to give Anaconda a try on Clear Linux :wink: