Clear Linux stickers

Would love some stickers to slap on my laptop and desktop. Can I purchase some? Even better if the money supports the project!

5 Likes

We discussed this earlier - people started asking about T-shirts as well. @biapalmeiro is aware of the request.

1 Like

I’d get a shirt and sticker if offered.

Welcome @kylebaker! And, thanks for the interest @pceiley. I’ll move this to the wishlist, so we can figure it out. I’ll keep you posted.

3 Likes

@biapalmeiro, add me to the list of people interested. I would like a few stickers and a hat and/or tee shirt.

A few years ago I ordered a generic Linux penguin sticker and a Mint Linux sticker through a link on the Distro Watch website. I think I’ve seen a link there recently for stickers. I don’t know if they work with distro dev teams or just bootleg the logos.

Hi @thomas.s,

Thanks for the interest. We still didn’t have a solution for that. I’ll let you know as soon as we figure how to make our stickers available.

1 Like

I’m highly interested in stickers and t-shirts.

1 Like

Suggestion on good quality and low price stickers:

https://www.stickermule.com/

We had given away stickers and shirts are the OpenSource Summits in the past if you happened to go to one. I am pretty sure we used stickermule for those stickers. They were good quality.