Same problem like Error ClearLinux Server installation Exit Status 1 Error Trace · Issue #770 · clearlinux/clr-installer · GitHub but with own laptop
Describe the bug
After the installation process an error occurs, without telling the installation is complete, the installer immediately exits and gives the error message below :
Error Trace :
Help, i select destructive installation here, I just want to install clear linux on my nvme.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Make usb bootable clear linux server to usb drive with dd command
- Boot into usb bootable
- Enter username root and password do you want to use
- Enter clr-installer
- Configure all stuff and confirm to install
- Processing installation
- Everything looks like it’s actually processing the installation, but after the process is almost complete (bootloader install process) error appears.
The installer does not close itself, and tells the install process is complete, clear linux can be rebooted and booted properly.
Environment (please complete the following information):
- Clear Linux OS Version: 36010
- Installer Version 2.7.3
- Platform: Dell G15 5520 with NVME SSD
I thought the problem was the internet connection, but it’s the same.