Install help. Acer Aspire Laptop

Good morning all,
So I’m new to Linux but I’ve been loving it. I’ve successfully installed and used Fedora 36 workstation & KDE Neon Plasma 5.25 on my laptop. Everything works good besides when I install Wine and run games (league of legends) I get low FPS. So I started doing more research and found out about Clear Linux and how it’s designed for Intel so I thought I’d give it a shot to see if it would help give me a few more frames. I download it via their website & installed the ISO to my USB using BelenaEtcher like I used for the first two distro’s. I successfully was able to boot into the live version but then the installation failed. I tried viewing the root install logs via the path it said to look up but I couldn’t get it to work. I’m still very new to the terminal so basically all the tweeks I’ve done with it I’ve been basically following a step by step guide, so I don’t really understand operating it fully yet but I’m trying to learn. Anyways I tried the advance install option I tried using the destructive option, it recognizes my SSD as a partition so I’m not sure why the install failed. It failed 4 times on me at which point I was just going to give up and go back to Fedora. Well upon restart this time I had no boot priority options to choose from and I could not change the boot mode to legacy. I’ve researched a ton of options and none of the steps people use to fix it seem to work. I made sure SATA mode is on AHCI. I noticed when I go into my UEFI files to try and set one for being trusted it recognizes the HDD1 port option but there are no sub files, as soon as I hit enter on HDD1 it’s just blank. I’ve enabled f12 boot and when I get into there on restart there’s also no option for boot prio. So I can’t move the USB up to prio 1 so it would pull from there like I had to do to get into the live version the first time, I assume the ISO is still on my USB as I didn’t config the usb at all after getting into the live version. Every trick people use to get into legacy mode I can not get into it no matter what it’s just always blocked from me even pressing the up arrow to get to boot mode. Now I know my laptop isn’t the best but it did run those other two distro’s just fine like I said I was just trying to sneak a few extra frames in wine hoping that this distro being designed to work with intel it would help as I have both intel cpu & gpu.
Please if anyone could help me I would be grateful as I’m out of ideas. Here are some pictures of my BIOS.
Thank you!!

If your laptop is unable to boot from the USB drive, try using a different USB port. Some laptops have only one USB port that can be used for booting. Just an idea.

[edit]
I made that comment above after a long day of work…

With that being said obviously there isn’t an issue with the usb drive because you can boot to the installer usb and install to the actual drive…

In some case I have read that Clear Linux can have issues with certain NVMe drives such as your (KINGSTON RBUSNS8154P3256GJ1).

In the installation process are you seeing any errors ? With would come up rather than a check mark, but a red or orange X mark beside the corresponding task (such as copying cached files).

So you can try this…
in BIOS: fast boot and quick boot disabled
build-in shell on, on starting usb flash: press “e”, add params nvme_core.default_ps_max_latency_us=0 nvme_load=YES on installation: choose LTS core instead of native.

I think someone else had a similar issue and that was the fix.

Here is the link to the other thread: